Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Real Wedding: Jennifer + Anthony Same-Day Edit | Onyx Cinema



I am absolutely thrilled to share this real wedding same-day edit with all my lovely readers. I've know Jennifer and Anthony since my first few days in college and describing them as the perfect couple is very much an understatement. It has been an absolute honor to be a witness to their love and devotion, even more so when they tied the knot one glorious summer day.

The wedding? Sheer perfection captured in a truly grand fashion by the brilliant team over at Onyx Cinema.

Seriously, don't you just love when your friends get married? Congratulations Jennifer + Anthony!

Video by Onyx Cinema.

1 comment:

ChicLeVogue said...

Gosh I love every single moment of the clip. I smiled and awwwwwwwwwwwwedddddddddddd till the end. Love it!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...