Thursday, October 16, 2008

Celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

It's October and that means Breast Cancer Awareness Month!



The gals at Thread are celebrating by giving all brides 10% off in October - the Duchess Satin Mini dresses are fantastic and what a deal even without the discount! A percentage of the proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Awareness

And what is a wedding without a registry? Our friends at KitchenAid have the most delightful collection of pink goodies:




Ever since I took Home Economics in middle school, I have loved the KitchenAid Mixer and all the edible (and sometimes inedible) creations I was able to make. After all, no respectable kitchen is without one! Now I'm no top chef, and I'm sad to say I forgot all my lessons in HomeEc, but with appliances this cute, I'll gladly break out my cooking pearls and heels to whip up a delicious meal.

And what about this amazing Baccarat Tourmaline Necklace or Cartier Love Charity Bracelet for the girls? Bacarrat is donating $65 of each sale of this necklace to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and Cartier is donating $200 of each sale to BCRF.



Love and philanthropy - looks like getting married got even more wonderful!

Images via www.threaddesign.com, www.kitchenaid.com, www.baccarat.com, www.cartier.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...